We are Passionate About Helping Clients Achieve Their Goals
I was wrongly arrested on a theft case when someone used my identity Mr. Willett worked hard to get the case the dismissed and refused to let the prosecutors take advantage of me.
I was falsely charge with a family assault case from a ex-girlfriend who was made because we broke up. Mr. Willett took the case to trial and the State dismissed it when they realized he wasn’t going to back down.
My juvenile son was charged with a very serious criminal offense. But Mr. Willett worked with the juvenile prosecutors and probation department to work out a counseling and dismissal of my son’s case.
Brian and his team were always courteous and timely with their action for my DWI case. I would definitely recommend their services.
Why Choose Us?
- Criminal Attorney Fort Worth TX
- Defense Attorney Grapevine TX
- Marijuana Possession Attorney Colleyville TX
- Expunction Lawyer Euless TX
- Board Certified Lawyer Fort Worth TX
- Domestic Violence Lawyer Tarrant County TX
- Record Clearing Lawyer Fort Worth TX
- Criminal Defense Law Firm Bedford TX
- Green Card Attorney Colleyville TX
- U Visa Attorney Euless TX
- Immigration Attorney Colleyville TX